The SBE ResumeBank was developed to assist our members in locating available broadcast engineering positions throughout the country. It consists of anonymous online profiles of current SBE members. These profiles contain such information as the position(s) being sought, the years of experience and education the candidate has and desired work locations. This allows prospective employers to quickly browse the list and purchase only those resumes that interest them.
Current SBE members may be added to the ResumeBank at no charge by completing a questionnaire and submitting an electronic copy of your resume, in either PDF or Word format, to email@example.com. The Resume Bank is updated whenever new profiles are received.
SBE will forward you the resumes of your choice for a processing fee of $45 per request (there is no limit to the number of resumes per request). This service works best when you review each profile and request only those that: 1) specifically interest you and 2) fit your location requirements.
Please submit the following information with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- ID#s (each number matches one resume, regardless of category)
- Name of company
- Company contact information (including phone)
- E-mail where you want the resumes sent
- City and state where the position is located (if different from above)
- Credit Card #, expiration date, security code, name on the card and billing address (if different from above)