The corporate level of SBE membership is intended for manufacturers, vendors and organizations actively engaged in broadcast engineering, its allied fields and/or the objectives of the Society. SBE Sustaining Members are among the leading technology companies in our field.
Why Be a Sustaining Member?
The SBE, nationally and internationally recognized for its outstanding leadership in broadcast certification and education, is the professional organization for television, radio and related media engineers. As a SBE Sustaining Member, your company gains valuable access to approximately 5,000 SBE members by connecting with the most respected technical organization devoted solely broadcast engineers and the field of broadcast engineering. More than 100 companies currently are taking advantage of SBE Sustaining Membership.
Many industry leaders find Sustaining Membership in the SBE to be valuable and rewarding for their companies. We invite you to join them and start enjoying the benefits this relationship offers. Your support is appreciated and is especially welcome at this time of quantum advances in our industry.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Priority access to our members; technical decision-makers and users of your products/services
- Opportunities to present technology at SBE seminars and workshops, and webinars and at local SBE chapter meetings
- Your option to be included in the SBE speaker list used by SBE local chapters for meetings and presentations
- SBE represents the broadcast engineering community in Washington, DC, on technical regulatory issues that can affect your business
- Your option to submit white papers and new product press releases to post on our SBE website
- New members receive a free website ad for 30 days upon joining
- Annual free direct-mail list (postal addresses) of our current membership roster
- Sustaining Member employees receive member rate for all SBE University online courses and Webinars by SBE
- Discounts on advertising rates for The Signal, SBE-news and SBE web site
- Listing in the SBE’s bimonthly newsletter, The Signal with live link to your company website
- Company information listed in the Sustaining Membership Contact List, and up to three free listings in our Buyers’ Guide (on our web site, with live links)
- Sponsorship opportunities during the annual SBE National Meeting and SBE events held during annual NAB Show in Las Vegas
- Sustaining Member employees are eligible for SBE partner rate for NAB Show registration
- Placement on the mailing list for all SBE member publications (to the official company rep)
- A free SBE Sustaining Member plaque for you to display proudly to your customers
Become an SBE Sustaining Member
Annual SBE Sustaining Membership is just $750. Membership provides cost-effective exposure to a valued customer base while providing continued support to the SBE and its members. Download SBE Sustaining Member Application. Dues can be paid by mailing a check or using our online payment system.
Please direct any questions to Debbie Hennessey at 317-846-9000.